The world in which we live and transact has changed. It has become a core requirement for online operators to support cryptocurrencies. Whilst many platforms support cryptocurrencies as a payment method, their approach stops there and it is simply a means by which players can deposit and withdraw. Mikado, however, is different. Built in the crypto age, Mikado aims to provide unmatched native crypto support for crypto-minded operators:
- Robust Security – Our software prioritises security through use of advanced cryptographic techniques and industry-leading protocols. This enables a secure environment for all transactions to be carried out in.
- (Virtually!) Unlimited Cryptocurrency Options – Our platform enables players to seamlessly manage and transact with their preferred digital assets.
- Limitless Wallet Storage – Players can enjoy the flexibility of easy access to manage their assets as they choose with the reassurance of enhanced security.
- Betting in any currency – Our crypto-first software empowers players to bet and participate using their currency of choice and seamlessly convert between currencies through use of integrated systems.
- Seamless Integrations and Partnerships – We have a number of integrations and partnerships with leading crypto-focused content providers. This enables the provision of immersive player experiences, expanding investment and entertainment opportunities.
Part of our commitment to providing native crypto support has seen us integrate with CoinPayments to facilitate secure and efficient crypto deposits and withdrawals. Emma Blaylock, CEO of Pretty Technical says, “We chose CoinPayments as they are the leading crypto payment gateway, supporting 2,315+ coins and serving over 100,000 merchants. The ease of integration meant we were able to quickly and simply add this to Mikado which enables us to support our crypto customers with every crypto-payment option they could possibly need!”
Sean Mackay, CEO of CoinPayments commented, “We are delighted to have worked with Pretty Technical on integrating our payment solution into their Player Account Management system, Mikado. We were really impressed with their approach to supporting crypto from the ground up and we love the flexibility and extensibility their Mikado platform offers.”